This page is under constructionPlease check back as we hope to add more information on Oldland soon.
An engraving of the ancient St Anne's Chapel, Oldland, which was demolished in 1830.
This ancient chapel was demolished in 1830, and a new St Anne's chapel was erected in a different location.
It's loss is lamented in the passage below from A. Braine's
"The History of Kingswood Forest: Including all the Ancient Manors and Villages in the Neighbourhood" (1891)
Images on this page courtesy of Clare.
Please Contact Us with comments, additions, corrections, submissions or suggestions.
Back to top of page